As week one of the NFL season went back and forth, a few groups won, a few groups lost, and a few groups, similar to the Buffalo Bills, had life placed in context. With just one game down, and fifteen to go, it’s difficult to get a grip on who is acceptable, who is terrible, and who is outright dreadful. In any case, with our week one force rankings, we are attempting to do exactly that. Visit :- กีฬาฮิตผู้ชาย
1. Indianapolis Colts: In what should be a tight game, Peyton Manning and Reggie Wayne drove Indianapolis to a victory of New Orleans. The solitary thing the Saints are walking in now is regret.
2. New England Patriots: We all realize that the “genuine” Super Bowl a year ago was between the Pats and the Colts. With New England establishing the New York Jets, a similar title may raise its head.
3. San Diego Chargers: Phillip Rivers wasn’t actually an incredible QB in this game, yet the Chargers figured out how to win against “Da Bears.” Still, on the off chance that they need to recover the odds that dodged them last season, they better ensure their offense isn’t hostile to their fans.
4. Dallas Cowboys: Tony Romo, bouncing back with significance from his flub in a year ago’s season finisher game, made each Fantasy player wish that he was in their group. On the off chance that the Cowboys can keep on gelling, they’ll be the group to beat in the NFC.
5. Denver Broncos: The Denver Broncos have as of late not faired well on first day of the season. This pattern, until Jason Elam’s exacting a second ago field objective, appeared to be proceeding. In addition to the fact that this was a colossal street win for Denver, however it was an enormous passionate success, and one that will give Jay Cutler a lift to his young certainty.
6. Carolina Panthers: Two words for Carolina fans: they’re back. The couple of Jake Delhomme and Steve Smith by and by gave the grounds to a strong success, out and about no less. The Panthers protection additionally worked effectively of quieting Steven Jackson. Let’s be honest, that is difficult to do.
7. Pittsburgh Steelers: Sure, they won huge, however we should not move diverted: they were playing the Browns. In any case, Big Ben glanced incredible in his 2007 presentation, showing fans that the wellspring of his 2005 force wasn’t in his informative supplement. We’ll perceive how they do when they play a group that doesn’t come from Cleveland.